Senior ManagerJoined Atlanta branch in 2011
Kris joined the Atlanta team 2011 and chose Daugherty because, “We have the best people, great work-life balance, amazing (DP) benefits and no travel!”
- Causes I care about:
- Chris Kids, For the Kid in All of Us, Project Open Hand and many more…
- Hobbies and passions:
- Working out, biking, astronomy/astrophysics, human rights and volunteering for various charities.
- One of my proudest moments:
- When I married my partner Jason in Boston in 2009 at the Old Statehouse where the Declaration of Independence was read from the balconies, the Boston massacre occurred on the steps and the commonwealth met before there was a United States!
- Favorite Book:
- Pale Blue Dot or Dragon Haunted World by Carl Sagan
- Little known fact:
- I’m second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I have run my own small business for the better part of the past 15 years and bring that entrepreneurial spirit with me each day to work, and I bake the world’s best brownies!