Daugherty-St. Louis Hosts Trivia Night to Benefit March of Dimes
Daugherty Business Solutions is teaming up with the March of Dimes this year to help prevent prematurity. Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. We’re working together with the March of Dimes because we want to do something about this. The money we raise will support March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.
Trivia Night Details
- When : Saturday, April 20, 2013 from 7 pm (Doors open at 6:30 pm)
- Venue: Ladue Elks Lodge 9, 12481 Ladue Road, St. Louis, MO 63141.
- How: Go to http://dbsmarchofdimes.eventsbot.com/ and register a table of 8 participants for $160. Soda, beer and light snacks included.
Also, enjoy the silent auction, raffles and cash prizes.
If you would like to volunteer or donate items for the auction, please let us know via our Contact Page. Our sincere thanks to those sponsors who have already donated to our event.
- Woodlands Golf Club
- Lazy River Grill
- Putting Edge St Louis
- Aquaport at Maryland Heights Centre
- Crystal Springs Quarry
- Upper Limits Rock Climbing
- Missouri Botanical Gardens
- St. Louis Science Center
- Ted Drewes Frozen Custard
- Museum of Transportation
- The Magic House
- Tower Tee
- Ruth Park Golf Club
- Upper Limits Rock Gym
- Innsbrook Resort Golf Course
- Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum
- Going Bonkers
- Andy Williams Theatre
- Doug Gabriel Show
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- Masters of Magic Theatre
- Soaring Adventures of America