Mobile & IoT
We’ve delivered hundreds of mobile engagements over the past 30 years ranging from strategy, development, rapid prototyping, proofs of concept and on-going support.
Daugherty has unrivaled experience in designing and implementing enterprise-wide mobile solutions. We’ve delivered hundreds of mobile engagements over the past 30 years ranging from strategy, development, rapid prototyping, POCs, and on-going support and have led the progression of applications through B2B, B2E, B2C, M2M and now the IoT space.
Mobile & IoT Highlights
- Mix of both complex, mission-critical, industrial-strength applications such as ordering, inventory and pricing with more consumer facing reservation, loyalty, micro-targeted offers and payment apps.
- 50,000+ Mobile Devices Deployed and up to 500 devices deployed weekly.
- Applying the latest UX practices to drive adoption and results.
- Currently operating a Daugherty Mobile COE which provides development, hardware provisioning, implementation and 24×7 helpdesk support.
- Over 20,000 users supported on dozens of device types implemented and supported across all major operating systems through native and cross-platform development architectures.
- Targeting and realizing dramatic business results such as 12% productivity increases, 5% increased sales lift, 50% reduction in out of stocks and over 500% reduction in customer wait times.
Daugherty’s expert team will help you identify the highest potential opportunities for your business to benefit from mobile technologies and create a detailed roadmap.
Our Mobile Strategy Roadmap will help you quickly understand how mobile technologies can streamline processes and maximize productivity. We are leaders in mobile solutions, with capabilities to provide complete outsource solution including strategy, design, implementation, training, development, and support.
Rapid Mobile Application Development
Creating successful mobile apps demands an agile skill set to meet market demands. Daugherty has years of expertise in developing mobile applications and implements proven best practices that reduce risks and quickly provide value.
Daugherty has helped multiple clients establish a Mobility Center of Excellence (COE). The COE typically provides clients with expertise and support in
- Mobile Technologies – devices, networks, access gateways, evaluation and testing
- Organization – organization structure, governance, roles and responsibilities
- Services – access to e-mail, access to applications, mobile development tools
- Process and Policies – technology selection, development process, usage guidelines, access policies, etc.