Pega Systems Architect
Team Daugherty is adding a Pega Systems Architect to the St. Louis branch! This role is responsible for the technical implementation of business solutions. This position will work in an Agile/Waterfall methodology alongside Project Managers, Business Analysts and other members of Team Daugherty. As a part of our Dev Center, you will focus on designing state-of-the-art solutions and constructing reusable services that provide business capabilities to Daugherty clients.
As a Pega Systems Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing ongoing refactoring of code.
- Utilizing visualization and other techniques.
- Delivering continuous improvement.
- Working with Project Managers and Business Analysts to prioritize development activities.
- Performing code reviews and ensuring compliance with Pega guardrails.
- Adopting new technologies as needed.
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 8+ years of application development experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Pega Rules Process Commander.
- The ability to read and understand complex Java/J2EE coding environments.
- Experience with Spring, SOA.
- Knowledge of Java, .NET, XML and Pega.
- Experience in Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
When you are a Daugherty employee, your job doesn’t end when a contract is up. You stay on as an indispensable member of the team with career growth opportunities tailored to your interests and talents. Apply today to take your career to the next level.