You take care of our clients. We take care of you. Our people are our greatest asset. That’s why we offer a benefits plan responsive to you and your family.
Download our Benefits Synopsis Employee Benefits
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Revenue Sharing and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Cafeteria/Section 125 Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Robust Career Development & Training
Our people are our greatest asset. That’s why we offer a benefits plan responsive to you and your family. From a competitive salary and generous PTO package to excellent healthcare coverage and ongoing training and professional development, our benefits are just one of the many reasons Daugherty is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work.
Career Development & Training
Move yourself forward. Our people aren’t here for a job. Daugherty is about having long-term career focus, not project-based hiring.
Continued professional and technical development are important components of how we care for our consultant community. Our consultants are thought leaders and driven top performers in their areas of expertise. We offer ample opportunities for training and development to support the ambitions of our Daugherty Team. Our commitment to consultant care helps us continuously deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
- All Team Member Training
- Orientation and Onboarding
- Peer-to-Peer Mentoring
- Training, including instructor led, online, and lunch & learns
- Online library of thousands of the best ebooks, videos, training courses, and conferences
- Certification Support, including organized study groups for consultants working on certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to Pluralsight, Salesforce, MSDN, and other vendor partnership learning tools and environments
- Opportunity to serve on boards. Current examples include TDWI, SIUE PM Advisory Board, TAG (Technology Association of Georgia)
- Opportunities and support to attend and speak at various industry conferences and trade shows
- Project Manager Training
- Daugherty is a Global Registered Education Provider for PMI. This enables us to provide training that qualifies for PDU (continuing education) credits for our employees and for anyone else who takes our classes.
- Daugherty has over 30 instructor-led PM classes—all of which qualify for PDU credits.
- Part of Daugherty’s PM training curriculum is Daugherty’s PM Certification (DPMC) program. DPMC is a rigorous 10-hour, leadership-focused course that is required for all Daugherty PMs.
- Daugherty has a PMP study course, and we reimburse our employees for their PMP certification.
- We have two seats on the SIUE PM Advisory Board and speak each year at the annual PM Symposium.
- One of Daugherty’s PMs is the Chapter President for the St. Louis PMI chapter; our PMs have the opportunity to speak at chapter events.
- We host a monthly PMO Roundtable in Atlanta, which includes representatives from Fortune 500 companies.
- Software & Architecture Engineering Training
- Daugherty has four SAFe Agilist trainers who are SPCs (1 % of total trainers available in the world).
- Across the enterprise over the last 12 months we’ve trained 14 SAFe Agilist and 60+ Certified ScrumMasters®.
- Each branch regularly has hackathon events.
- Business Analyst Training
- Daugherty has an IIBA CBAP study course and we reimburse for the CBAP certification.
- Daugherty has 25+ BA-related courses, which are aligned to career role and level.