Daugherty Supports United Way’s de Tocqueville Society
Daugherty Business Solutions will be sponsoring an Executive Forum for the United Way of Greater St. Louis’ de Tocqueville Society on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at the Saint Louis Club at 7701 Forsyth Boulevard in Clayton, Missouri. Financial Trends Impacting St. Louis and the Nation is the topic of the panel discussion that runs from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.. The panel will feature industry leaders and experts sharing insights on:
- The new realities of the post-recovery economy
- How Millennials are playing a factor in the economy
- The convergence and impact of these trends in St. Louis
- Kate Warne – Investment Strategist, Edward Jones
- Larry Otto – Managing Director, Market President, Missouri, Bank of America
- Chris Moloney – Chief Marketing Officer, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Atul Kamra – Senior Managing Director and Head of Advice, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Peter Czajkowski – Senior Vice President and Director Public Finance, Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc.
A networking session will take place from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. with additional executives from the Financial Sector, including:
- Jim Weddle – Managing Partner, Edward Jones
- Jay Schmelter – Managing Director, RiverVest
- Catherine French – Site President, Citi Progress Point and Director, CitiMortgage Franchise Management
- James Bullard – President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
The de Tocqueville Society – named in honor of the man who recognized one of our greatest strengths and shared that knowledge with the world – was formed in St. Louis in 1987. Composed of philanthropists who contribute an annual gift of $10,000 or more to United Way, the spirit of caring is ever-present in this generous group of donors.
For more information on this event, contact Jess Rowold at email@example.com or 314.539.4073.